Now Hiring English Teachers Teach Abroad in Budapest, Hungary!
Bilingual Program, HUNGARY, NOW recruiting
Advert posted: May 11, 2023
English teachers needed
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of Hungarian school students in and around Budapest?
Do you want to work alongside Hungarian teaching professionals and potentially co-teach subjects like math, PE, art, and the sciences?
If you are, become a part of a highly dedicated team of professionals at Bilingual Program in Budapest, Hungary!
TO START IN 2023
About the Job
TEFL jobs in Budapest and across Hungary
About the Job
- Contract Length: 1 year
- Number of Vacancies: 20
- Student Level:
Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, and High School
- Eligible Candidates:
University Graduate, Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
Bilingual Program offers:
- a competitive salary
- private medical coverage
- accommodation (if needed)
- a challenging and rewarding work environment
- the chance to work with a sizeable staff of fellow English speakers
- year-round training opportunities and opportunities for advancement
- visa and immigration support
- mentorship program
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Required Certificates: TESL/TEFL Certificate
- Certification Requirements: TEFL certification required
- able to form good relationships with students, colleagues, and parents
- a team player but also independent, self-starting, and highly motivated
- highly adaptable and solution-focused at work
- ready to navigate differences in culture
- experience working with young children, middle schoolers, and/or high school students
- a Bachelor’s degree (in teaching or other areas)
- certification in TEFL
Ideally, you have one or more of the following:
- a degree in teaching
- a government-issued teaching certificate
certification in TEFL
- extensive experience in the classroom, ideally with one or more of the age groups we teach
Consideration will be given if you have other appropriate qualifications.
The Process - How to Apply
FAQ: About Teach Away
Teach Away is a recruitment platform that seeks to connect the best teachers with the best international, ESL, and online schools from around the world.
Getting started is super easy and completely free!
FAQ: Does Teach Away apply to jobs for me?
You will need to apply directly to the positions that interest you. All applications must come through the Teach Away website and your teacher account in a professional manner. We will not accept applications otherwise submitted or review resumes that are sent through e-mail.
Links to Our Website & Social Media Profiles:
Job Ads Disclaimer
We always recommend that you conduct your own research about each company you are thinking of apply for work to. Glassdoor, Indeed, and other website offer reviews of past employees. LinkedIn is also a great way to connect with current and past employees of a company.
Not TEFL Certified?
Don’t forget to finish your TEFL Certification Course with us before applying for jobs!
Prospective employers will generally set this as a basic requirement and that is why they come to us to advertise for teachers. Find out more here.