0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match each keyword with a definition or example given.
- assessment factors, teaching methods, nature of the subject, all within the curriculum being taught
- understanding of pedagogy (of teaching), content and context of what is being taught
- commitment to certain teaching approaches and diversification of the latter until complete familiarisation
- culture and philosophy of the school you are teaching in, and how they are reflected in the method, materials and assessments in place
- how your teaching and learning styles and skills originate and develop from your personality
- how my class delivery is perceived and how it defines my identity as a teacher amongst peers, my learners, and their parents or guardians
Correct 0 / 0 PointsIncorrect / 0 Points
Match each keyword with the most relevant example.
- i.e solving a simple math problem
- i.e. waving goodbye to someone
- i.e. naming things
- i.e. buttoning clothing
- i.e. skipping
Social and emotional development
Speech and language development
Fine motor skill development
Gross motor skill development
Match each age group with the ages covered.
- 0-1 year
- 1-3 years
- 3-5 years
- 6-8 years
- 9-11 years
- 12-14 years
- 10-14 years
- 15-17 years
Middle School excluding primary
Tweenagers or pre-puberty kids