Teaching Resources – What is What Quiz
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match each keyword with the relevant definition or example given.
- a teacher's plan for teaching an individual lesson
- a paper listing questions or tasks for students
- a game that involves the movement of counters or other objects round a board
- a card containing a small amount of information, held up for pupils to see, as an aid to learning
- total physical response activities educative play: games intended or serving to educate or enlighten; educational
- amusing activity designed to use the faculty by which the mind stores and remembers information
- the acting out of the part of a particular person or character, for example as a technique in training or psychotherapy
- a game in which players guess a word or phrase from a written or acted clue given for each syllable and for the whole item
- a piece of art made by sticking various different materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric on to a backing
- a game in which players search for hidden objects by following a trail of clues
role play = role playing:
Match each activity or type of activity with the relevant definition or example given.
- a game in which a message is distorted by being passed around in a whisper
- poems or words meant to be sung
- a children's game in which players move counters along a board, gaining an advantage by moving up pictures of ladders or a disadvantage by moving down pictures of snakes
- a children's game in which players must obey the leader's instructions if (and only if) they are prefaced with the words ‘Simon says’.
- a children's game in which one player specifies the first letter of an object they can see, the other players then having to guess the identity of this object
- a game for two in which one player tries to guess the letters of a word, the other player recording failed attempts by drawing a gallows and someone hanging on it, line by line
- to be used on electronic equipment
- to be used on an website
Snakes and ladders