Respect in the Classroom Quiz
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the following “need” with its explanation:
- This is the rare level where people have need of purpose, personal growth and realisation of their potentials. People on this level are fully functional, acting purely on their own volition and have a healthy personality.
- Here people act from their ego needs. They value the opinions of others, in order to believe in themselves. It is a matter of self-respect through respect from others. Creating a platform from which people can express themselves freely and allow constructive criticism can evolve ideas and relationships.
- Some families are tightly bound, whilst others not so much. By offering support that may otherwise be lacking, pairing people who are like minded etc. You can create a comfortable, friendly environment in which people can realise potential.
- A need to feel safe, a very typical level in children who tend to rely on adults to protect them from harm. A safe classroom and school environment can negate cause for worry or insecurity.
- People have biological needs for physical equilibrium (homeostasis). Those who regularly eat junk food, go without sleep, don’t exercise, or do not simulate their minds are neglecting their physiological needs. Stimulation and activity within the classroom is essential for effective teaching and learning.
Self Actualisation – Fulfillment Needs (full potential)
Ego – Self Esteem Needs (self respect, personal worth, autonomy)
Social – Love and Belongingness Needs (love, friendship, comradeship)
Security – Safety Needs (security; protection from harm)
Body – Physiological Needs (air, food, sleep, stimulation, activity)