Peer Observation Quiz
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Order the following 6 steps to follow when implementing a professional and effective peer observation:
- Material: familiarise yourself with the material used in the class.
- Student file: consult the student’s file or scheme of work.
- Seating arrangements: choose where to sit so as to participate or not disrupt the class.
- Observation of the class: take notes and answer questions on paper.
- Reflecting on the experience: write down your thoughts immediately so as not to forget what to discuss with your peer.
- Seeking more training: ask for advice and feedback based on the observations.