What Does the TEFL Trainer Course teach you about student motivation and classroom management? Reflective Diary submitted by Max, Madrid. Keeping a student motivated in the classroom
Get ready to teach like a pro with more than just a certificate!
Join TEFL Trainer for the ultimate teacher training experience! Our UK-accredited TEFL Certification programme is designed to sharpen your skills, help you find your niche, and provide you with all the resources you need to kickstart your teaching journey in just 30 days.
If this is you…
- Don’t have enough time to dedicate to the entire course at once? No problem! Our course is designed with your busy schedule in mind. Each chapter or module is bite-sized, taking an average of just 15 minutes to complete. This makes it easy to set aside a few minutes each day to study and work towards your certification, even when you’re short on time.
- Enrol now and start achieving your teaching goals, one small step at a time.
Get you ready to Teach English Online & Anywhere in the World:
Some TEFL Theory & lots of Practice will determine your level of Knowledge and Confidence as a Teacher. What makes us different and how will this impact you? With our course you will:
- Become fully employable in teaching
- Gain the confidence you need to lead your classroom successfully
- Get that crucial first-hand experience that will land you your first paid job
- and you can do this in 30 days!
“This TEFL Course was truly helpful, instructive, and well-organised. The course is not only theoretical but it is combined with teaching practice. My questions were answered very quickly if not immediately by Julia Mattey. I am very grateful for her constant support, guidance, and help.”
“The best thing about this course is the virtual internship, which will give you the opportunity to observe experienced teachers, and also to practice teaching and get feedback and tips from them.”
- completing a quick 120-hour online TEFL course 100% Self-study (with email support), IDEAL FOR EXPERIENCED TEACHERS THAT NEED TO VALIDATE THEIR KNOWLEDGE
- joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online TEFL course (with recorded webinars + 3 LIVE WEBINARS IN FOR THOSE THAT SIGN UP IN 2023), OPEN TO ALL
- heading out to Spain to complete a TEFL internship (option available to University Students on their Erasmus+, Turing Program, or any Year Abroad or Graduate Placement)!
- applying for a Virtual Internship (Virtual teaching internships: OPTION OPEN TO ALL). Successfully passing two interviews is required. Proficient level of English, French, or Spanish also required depending on the language you are looking to teach.
TEFL Trainer's Premium Course
Why watching Collaborative Webinars and Training Sessions will prepare you better for the EFL Classroom?
Joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course means:
- learning how to create effective lesson plans,
- practising curriculum design to make sure your students stay with you throughout the academic year or their entire preparation (setting short to medium-term learning goals),
- learning about general English but also specialist English such as teaching Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL iBT, CAE, FCE, TOEIC and more), Business English (teaching in-company, preparing students for Job Interviews, preparing students for BEC or BULATS exams), Young Learners and Teenagers, and How to Teach Online.
- These hours of practice are added to your Certificate, enabling us to provide you with a Reference Letter in the form of a thorough breakdown of your Overall Grade (performance as a teacher and team worker). This helps guarantee and support Job Placements upon successful completion of the Premium TEFL Course.
- become fully employable in teaching
- gain the confidence you need to lead your classroom to success
- get that crucial first-hand experience that will get you your first paid job
- sign up here with the 50% discount code
Why people choose TEFL Trainer:
Value for Money: Having had our Course materials and recruitment and assessment processes validated and regulated means that our Certificate is not only accredited but also internationally recognised.
Our unique format (available with the Premium course and internships) of training sessions and Q&A recorded Webinars make our Online Courses 100% personalised, relevant, and dynamic.
TEFL Trainer also organises teaching internships across various cities of Spain with admin and teaching internships in Barcelona and Valencia, and teaching internships in Madrid and Valencia.
Whether through email, catch-up calls, mentoring, our forum, or our recorded group webinars, you will be part of our TEFL Community and supported throughout your Course and teaching Career.
Sign up to our Newsletter and receive our latest Blog Posts straight in your Inbox. Stay informed and grow throughout your teaching career. Our blog posts are a combination of diaries and resources.
A course designed with the student at the forefront. Bite-sized modules are accompanied by quick quizzes, helping you acquire the theoretical knowledge at your own pace.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US AT TEFL TRAINER
Or choose the right course type here:
Learn more about TEFL Certification and teaching EFL
Using Resources / Lesson Planning / Student Levels and CEFR Diary submitted by Damian L, Madrid I have had many students ask me at the
Teaching in Western Europe – outside of Spain Diary submitted by Lee R., Valencia “Being taught English grammar from a German point of view.” To
Why do people need to learn English? Diary submitted by Tom B. Valencia Carry out a poll on assessing needs outside of the language school.
The importance of IELTS/Cambridge exams in Spain Diary submitted by Ruth H, Madrid Did you know that “there are more students taking Cambridge exams in
Lesson Planning/resources Diary submitted by Adam Mc M, Valencia Teaching Pronunciation. Each region of the world comes with its own difficulties when trying to teach
Describe three of your strengths and three of your weaknesses. Explain each one. Can my strengths outweigh my inability to do maths? Diary submitted by
Why did you decide to become a teacher? How being a teacher can bring you a satisfactory life all around the World Diary submitted by
Need some more inspiration?
Check out our Blog posts written by our now certified EFL and FLE teachers!