LatinHire is hiring
Advert posted: 05 Feb. 2022
Online English Teacher needed
Looking for work Teaching English as a Foreign Language remotely?
Founded in 2003, LatinHire is responsible for the online tutoring operations of several leading education companies.
This might be the role you have been looking for:
TO START ASAP
Online English Teacher for Students Across Latin America
- Location: Online
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Salary: $7-13USD/h
- Timetable or hours pw: Teachers set their own schedules, classes are available 24/7
• Native English speaker with a neutral accent OR native-level English speaker who grew up in an English-speaking country.
• Elementary Spanish or Portuguese skills (CEFR A2).
• College/University degree (may be in progress) or alternatively, a TEFL certificate or equivalent.
• Experience in teaching English is preferred.
• Min. availability to teach 10 hours/week
Routine and Set up:
- Teach fun online English classes to students (adults or children) across Latin America.
- All you need is a solid-coloured wall (for background), laptop/computer, good Wi-Fi, microphone and webcam to teach.
- Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts. This can be a full-time job or a second stream of income as you choose your own work schedule.
- All teaching materials are provided and the students are great!
Why teach with LatinHire over other online English teaching companies:
• Huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts..
• Only a white backdrop, Zoom and Adobe Reader are required. (No need for props or pretty backgrounds.)
• No need to build up a student base as shifts are assigned based on teacher availability.
• Students are randomly distributed. (You’ll be teaching different students in each class.).
• All teaching materials are provided. (No prep work necessary.)
• Get paid even if students don’t show up to class. (Also get paid for breaks between classes.)
• Paid training and frequent bonuses.
• Ongoing personal development through optional training.
• Very helpful feedback on your teaching from lead teachers.
• 24/7 support available if you need help during class.
• Connect with a close community of teachers on Slack.
• Many payment methods are available depending on the country you’re in.
How to Start working with LatinHire
Complete the screening questions
You will find a link here below. Please fill in the form. The results go straight to LatinHire.
Prepare for your interview
Researching the company and the role is key. Don’t forget to finish your TEFL Course beforehand!
Organise your schedule
Set your timetable and requirements. Get started with teaching online.
Ready to apply? Fill in the form below.
“Other companies that teach English online may claim to pay more, but this companies wins hands down for flexibility, support, helpful management and understanding.” Review taken from Glassdoor.
Job Ads Disclaimer
We always recommend that you conduct your own research about each company you are thinking of apply for work to. Glassdoor, Indeed, and other website offer reviews of past employees. LinkedIn is also a great way to connect with current and past employees of a company.
Don’t forget to finish your TEFL Certification Course with us before applying for jobs! Prospective employers will generally set this as a basic requirement and that is why they come to us to advertise for teachers. Find out more here.