Advert posted: 05 Feb. 2022
Online English Teacher for Students Across Latin America
- Location: Online
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Salary: $7-13USD/h
- Timetable or hours pw: Teachers set their own schedules, classes are available 24/7
• Native English speaker with a neutral accent OR native-level English speaker who grew up in an English-speaking country.
• Elementary Spanish or Portuguese skills (CEFR A2).
• College/University degree (may be in progress) or alternatively, a TEFL certificate or equivalent.
• Experience in teaching English is preferred.
• Min. availability to teach 10 hours/week
Teach fun online English classes to students (adults or children) across Latin America!
All you need is a solid-coloured wall (for background), laptop/computer, good Wi-Fi, microphone and webcam to teach.
Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts. This can be a full-time job or a second stream of income as you choose your own work schedule.
All teaching materials are provided and the students are great!
Why teach with LatinHire over other online English teaching companies:
• Huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts..
• Only a white backdrop, Zoom and Adobe Reader are required. (No need for props or pretty backgrounds.)
• No need to build up a student base as shifts are assigned based on teacher availability.
• Students are randomly distributed. (You’ll be teaching different students in each class.).
• All teaching materials are provided. (No prep work necessary.)
• Get paid even if students don’t show up to class. (Also get paid for breaks between classes.)
• Paid training and frequent bonuses.
• Ongoing personal development through optional training.
• Very helpful feedback on your teaching from lead teachers.
• 24/7 support available if you need help during class.
• Connect with a close community of teachers on Slack.
• Many payment methods are available depending on the country you’re in.
Founded in 2003, LatinHire is responsible for the online tutoring operations of several leading education companies.
Job Ads Disclaimer
All advertisements for posts are accepted in good faith.
TEFL Trainer reserves the right to refuse or amend any advertisement submitted.
TEFL Trainer makes no claims as to the validity or accuracy of employment information contained within this advertisement, we simply work as a conduit for this information. It shall bear no responsibility for the outcome of any positions to which an individual might apply.
Prior to accepting employment, job-seekers are advised to exercise due diligence and fully research employers and request references where appropriate. We also suggest a legally-binding agreement/contract is signed in advance of employment between the job-seeker and employer.
Views expressed by advertisers/contributors are not necessarily those of TEFL Trainer or its management or agents.