How to choose a TEFL course through TEFL Course reviews
Hello, and welcome to our TEFL courses page! We are one of the top Teaching English as a Foreign Language TEFL Institution. We have vast experience in teaching (T)EFL. As the name so aptly suggests, this course involves teaching English to persons whose first language is not English. This course is also called TESOL-Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, ELT- English Language Teaching, ESL- English as a Second Language among other things. There is a currently a high demand for TEFL instructors across the globe but especially in the South East Asian Countries and in Europe. Many of our past students have made a very lucrative career in these nations as TEFL Instructors either as full time employed TEFL Instructors or as a part time job as they pursue other career objectives. Coupled with this enormous demand for TEFL Instructors is a huge lack of Trained, Qualified and Certified Instructors. Indeed many schools worldwide have a deficit for TEFL Instructors! We are committed to meet this urgent need by trained the very best TEFL Instructors. And we have a glowing and growing archive of very positive TEFL course reviews. We are currently offering the best TEFL course that goes beyond the basic instructions involved in a TEFL course with the combination of theory and practice!
What is a tefl course and what benefits does ours offer?
Taking the TEFL course as part of our blended programme in a language school has several benefits and purposes. These include:
– Improved English conversational skills.
– Better preparation for University and College Entry Exams.
– Improved career prospects.
– Designing and writing new TEFL teaching materials.
– Becoming a certified TEFL Instructor.
What does a tefl course review reveal?
One of the main reasons why we are such a popular TEFL training provider is because of our comprehensive teaching methodology that incorporates very exciting learning episodes and experiences. We believe that TEFL students should not just be taught in the technical knowledge of the TEFL course but should know how to use practically this learnt knowledge in any practical situation. Our TEFL classes include:
– 12 weeks of Intensive TEFL course training and classroom practice.
– Structured learning sessions for efficient use of our TEFL Course (all materials provided).
– Oral and written classes, through face-to-face CPD and our online TEFL course.
– Group work and group presentations, through workshops.
– Providing appropriate feedback to our students, through observations and assignments.
We understand that our TEFL students are in different age brackets and have different reasons for taking our TEFL course. That is why we have a different age and need specific classes that are designed to meet these needs. Our wide range of TEFL classes ensure that you have sound subject knowledge so as to be able to choose your future job(s):
– Business Classes to teach business executives who desire to improve their English Oral and Written Skills. Ideal for in-company classes.
– Young learners: teaching children for families who are planning to migrate to an English speaking country or simply want to give more opportunities to their offspring.
– One-on-One classes, to be able to deliver tailored classes to students who have unique needs.
– Group classes, with 4 to 8 learners per class.
– Adult class: with general English classes.
What are recognised tefl courses and why it is important?
Every student who applies for our TEFL Courses must go through and pass our thorough recruitment process. One of the TEFL instructors then submits a report before the candidate is contacted with the formal response. You are only admitted on the course through our process and only become certified by completing its 12-week training programme, successfully. That is what makes our course so valuable and recognised. You don’t buy your certification with us: you earn it!
Call us today to schedule an interview with one of our instructors or [click here] to fill out our online contact form!