TEFL Crash Course Blocks in Valencia or Barcelona, Spain combined with 1 week of volunteering*
You can choose the dates throughout the year: up to 4 blocks of 5 hours each!
20-hour classroom-based TEFL course in Valencia or Barcelona (teaching workshop practice throughout the year)
+ 30 hours of volunteering in a language school (100% optional, in the afternoons)
+ 140-hour accredited online TEFL Certification course
+ 20-hour specialist add-on course (How to teach Young Learners)
+ 3 Skype online mentoring sessions
+ 12 assignments (6 diaries and 6 lesson plans)
Please note that free accommodation is no longer available with the Crash Courses. We do however provide pre-arrival support!
If you are serious about becoming TEFL qualified, and already have some experience with Teaching English as a Foreign Language, sign up now for our extremely comprehensive and effective blended TEFL Crash Course, which takes place online before and after your classroom experience in Valencia, Spain or Barcelona, Spain.
We have various start dates throughout the year depending on the availabilities in the partner schools. This TEFL Crash Course lasts 20 hours and is ideal for graduates (and other non-students and professionals) wishing to start a career in TEFL. All degrees and ages are welcome! Requirement: no Visa (Tourist visa for non EU students), and advanced to proficient levels of English.
A/ COURSE AIM: Why do this TEFL course?
The overall aim of TEFL Trainer’s Accredited TEFL Certification Course is to:
- make you very knowledgeable in all course types and levels,
- ensure that you have a high level of language awareness (phonetics and grammar: getting up to speed with these language systems is key),
- make sure that you know how to deliver a structured, enjoyable, and effective class, and
- give you the confidence to face a classroom of your own.
This sound introduction to the world of teaching is paramount for a successful career in TEFL.
B/ ELIGIBILITY: Who can do this TEFL course?
Sign up today!
You are recommended to register for this course if you meet the following criteria:
- This course is for aspiring English teachers, no limit of age.
- Some experience in teaching is valued but definitely not required. / Course also ideal for teachers looking to become TEFL certified.
- High level of English (fluent/proficient levels are welcome, native and non-native of course).
- Determination and willingness to learn are key.
- Non-EU passport holders may also complete this course as no visa support is needed for such a short course. You may come as a tourist and participate in this crash course.
- We recommend you organise a phone interview with one of TEFL Trainer’s mentors before starting the programme. We also recommend a Skype mentoring session to run through the Student Handbook you receive upon signing up. We are always available by email to provide further support and guidance. BOOK HERE
- Limited places throughout the year.
- Please make sure to arrive in Spain a day before your course starts, and leave the day after the course ends.