This TEFL Crash Course includes:
- Classes in Valencia or Barcelona are all Saturday and all Sunday from 10:00 until 18:00 – with regular breaks including a 30-minute lunch break. The remaining 4 hours of workshops are done through webinars before or after the weekend course, and online.
- 6 online exams to complete, as part of the summative and final evaluation of our Online TEFL Course, within 6 months from starting the course.
- 6 lesson plans to submit to TEFL Trainer within 6 months from starting the course.
- 6 reflective diaries to submit to TEFL Trainer within 6 months from starting the course.
- 3 x 15-minute Skype coaching sessions with your TEFL Trainer mentor, to complete within 6 months from starting the course, and preferably before the crash course, to run through the 6 lesson plans and 6 reflective diaries. Our booking system makes it easy for you to coincide with your TEFL Mentor!
- A hard copy of your Certificate posted to you upon completion of the programme and reception of the 6 reflective diaries, 6 lesson plans, and completion of the 6 final exams. All learning blocks must be successfully completed within 6 months from signing up, to receive the Certificate. We will also send you an email with the breakdown of your grade.
Ideally, before doing the crash course in Spain, you should have completed the online part of the course in its entirety as well as at least 2 of your 3 mentoring sessions with your TEFL Trainer.
If you are doing the weekend teaching immersion in Spain, you will also need to cover the costs of:
- your flights (from €100 return, in Europe),
- your accommodation (from €60 to 250/night)
- insurance – travel / health – optional yet recommended, and
- any other expenses not listed above.