Become an affiliate marketer
If you feel that our courses have value and you are interested in promoting them and earning an income from it, please get in touch to become an affiliate marketer!
Anybody can become a publisher in our affiliate marketing programme, as long as:
- they have a company or tax number so as to invoice us the commission
- have a PayPal or EU or UK bank account, and invoice us the commissions confirmed through our website. You must achieve a minimum of £80 in order to request payment of any invoice.
You can become part of TEFL Trainer’s affiliate network, promote our courses, and earn a commission when people sign up thanks to your marketing.
You will gain a piece of the profit for each sale that you are responsible for. We will provide you with logos, images, promo codes, and text. But it is entirely up to you to promote and use your creativity as an affiliate marketer to develop your own strategies and approaches.
You are effectively the publisher of your own ads with one goal: to attract and convince potential customers of the value of TEFL Trainer’s accredited TEFL certification courses.
This can be achieved by:
- posting reviews with a link back to your blog/email, containing your promo code
- posting longer articles or posts with a link back to your Linkedin profile, or containing your promo code and email address
- sharing your experience with TEFL Trainer courses through social media (i.e. on Facebook groups by answering people looking for a TEFL course, etc).
Basic TEFL COURSEw/ -20% off £49 advertised price
Basic TEFL COURSE£49 advertised price
Premium TEFL COURSEw/ -20% off £149 advertised price
Premium TEFL Course£149 advertised price
Earn a Commission for each sale
We have an affiliates tracking system, but we also work with promo codes used by each paying customer – we are able to track each sale both ways.
- When a user comes to our site via an affiliate link, a cookie will be set in the user’s web browser. The cookie stays around for 60 days. This would give credit to the affiliate if a user arrived at your site via an affiliate link, closed their browser, but came back later to your site by typing in the URL (rather than visiting through an affiliate link) and purchased something (within the specified number of days). In the affiliate industry a 15-30 day cookie duration is pretty standard. Ours is 60 days!
- A promo code can only be created once, so at the end of each month we send you a screenshot of the promo code and the purchases made through it.
You then invoice us your commissions.
Become an Affiliate Marketer and Earn a Commission for Each Sale generated from your Leads
TEFL Trainer has 2 Accredited TEFL Certification Courses you can advertise:
- the Basic Online 120-hour TEFL Certification Course (w/o Skype mentoring, TEFL Level 3, 100% online)
- the Premium 160-hour TEFL Certification course (w/ Skype mentoring, live Workshops, Webinars, TEFL Level 5 with optional Teaching Practice)
(our internships are not included in our affiliate marketing programme
How to get started?
Check out our FAQ here below to find out how to get started, how to register, how to access your dashboard etc. Do also book a meeting with us and we will approve your account quicker!
Every affiliate marketing has a unique affiliate link which is tracked. Any lead that converts into a sale brings in a 40% commission to the affiliate marketer.
This can be combined with a banner, description, and images.