Not just a Certificate: We get you ready to teach
We have the most comprehensive accredited Teacher Training Programme with Teaching Internships in Spain or Flexible Virtual Teaching Internships to get you ready for any Classroom Environment!
Get you ready to Teach English Online & Anywhere in the World:
Some TEFL Theory & lots of Practice will determine your level of Knowledge and Confidence as a Teacher.
Start here! You can consider:
- completing a quick 120-hour online TEFL course 100% Self-study (with email support),
- joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online TEFL course (with recorded webinars),
- heading out to Spain to complete a TEFL internship (option available to University Students on their Erasmus+, Year Abroad or Graduate Placement)!
- applying for a Virtual Internship (Virtual teaching internships: option available to all). Two interviews are required. Proficient level of English, French, or Spanish also required.
TEFL Trainer's Premium Course
Why watching Collaborative Webinars and Training Sessions will prepare you better for the EFL Classroom?
Joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course means:
- learning how to create effective lesson plans,
- practising curriculum design to make sure your students stay with you throughout the academic year or their entire preparation (setting short to medium-term learning goals),
- learning about general English but also specialist English such as teaching Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL iBT, CAE, FCE, TOEIC and more), Business English (teaching in-company, preparing students for Job Interviews, preparing students for BEC or BULATS exams), Young Learners and Teenagers, and How to Teach Online.
- These hours of practice are added to your Certificate, enabling us to provide you with a Reference Letter in the form of a thorough breakdown of your Overall Grade (performance as a teacher and team worker). This helps guarantee Job Placements upon successful completion of the Premium TEFL Course.
Why people choose TEFL Trainer:
Value for Money: Having had our Course materials and recruitment and assessment processes validated and regulated means that our Certificate is not only accredited but also internationally recognised.
Our unique format (available with the Premium course and internships) of training sessions and Q&A recorded Webinars make our Online Courses 100% personalised, relevant, and dynamic.
TEFL Trainer also organises teaching internships across various cities of Spain with admin and teaching internships in Barcelona and Valencia, and teaching internships in Madrid and Valencia.
Whether through email, catch-up calls, mentoring, our forum, or our recorded group webinars, you will be part of our TEFL Community and supported throughout your Course and teaching Career.
Sign up to our Newsletter and receive our latest Blog Posts straight in your Inbox. Stay informed and grow throughout your teaching career. Our blog posts are a combination of diaries and resources.
A course designed with the student at the forefront. Bite-sized modules are accompanied by quick quizzes, helping you acquire the theoretical knowledge at your own pace.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US AT TEFL TRAINER
Popular TEFL Blog Posts
How to get TEFL Certification If you are planning to teach English abroad, a Teach English as a Foreign Language certification is highly likely to
Diary submitted by Pariise D., Valencia, 2020 Unlike the other interns at Kings Language Academy, the vast majority of my students are teenagers which meant
Personalising Activities Personalising activities can prove to be very beneficial for English learners, working in a one to one environment, and it is something I
What is TEFL Certification? Introduction: If you have been asking “what is TEFL Certification?” and not getting the full picture, you have come to the
Diary submitted by Christion W., Erasmus+ internship in Valencia What are the main constraints in the classroom facing TEFL teachers? (large multilevel classes, textbooks, curriculum,
What resources and activities outside the classroom can improve listening skills inside the classroom?
Diary submitted by Amy H In this diary, I will address the fact that many students find listening to English very difficult, and often freeze
Teaching Speaking Diary submitted by Oliver H, Valencia. What approach can improve your students’ speaking skills? Speaking English is perhaps the most sought after attribute
English in Spain and Austria Diary submitted by Laura H. Valencia Will English become as important to Spaniards as it is already is to Austrians?
Need some more inspiration?
Check out our Blog posts written by our now certified EFL and FLE teachers!
Subscribe to our TEFL Newsletter
Join TEFL Trainer for updates on exciting opportunities, exclusive offers and other TEFL related updates!
Get in touch with TEFL Trainer now
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org