Learn how to TEACH ONLINE
We have the most comprehensive Teacher Training Course with 1to1 Mentoring & Collaborative Webinars to get you ready for any Classroom environment!
Get ready to Teach English Online & Abroad:
Some Theory & lots of Practice will determine your level of Knowledge and Confidence as a Teacher. Start here! You can consider:
- completing a quick 120-hour online TEFL course 100% Self-study (with email support),
- joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course (with 1to1 mentoring and live webinars),
- heading out to Spain to complete a TEFL internship (Option available to University Students on their Erasmus+)!
- applying for a virtual internship (Option available to University Students on their Erasmus+). For graduates we have the premium TEFL course which can be supplemented with online teaching (an interview is required and there is an additional fee to be paid).
TEFL Trainer Live Webinars
Why attending Live Collaborative Webinars and 1-to-1 Mentoring and Training Sessions will prepare you better for the EFL Classroom?
- learning how to create effective lesson plans,
- practising curriculum design to make sure your students stay with you throughout the academic year or their entire preparation (short to medium-term learning goals),
- learning about general English but also specialist English such as teaching Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL bit, CAE, FCE, TOEIC and more), Business English (teaching in-company, preparing students for Job Interviews, preparing students for BEC or BULATS exams), Young Learners and Teenagers, and How to Teach Online!
- These hours of practice are added to your Certificate, enabling us to provide you with a Reference Letter and a breakdown of your grade (performance as a teacher and team worker). This helps guarantee Job Placements upon successful completion of the Online TEFL Course.
Why people choose TEFL Trainer
Value for Money: Having had our Course materials and recruitment and assessment processes validated and regulated means that our Certificate is not only accredited but also internationally recognised.
Our unique format (available with the premium online course and internships) of Mentoring sessions and live Webinars make our Online Courses 100% personalised, relevant, and dynamic.
TEFL Trainer also organises teaching internships across various cities of Spain with admin and teaching internships in Barcelona and Valencia, and teaching internships in Bilbao, Cordoba, and Madrid.
Whether through email, catch-up calls, mentoring sessions, our forum, or our live group webinars, you will be part of our TEFL Community and supported throughout your Course and teaching Career.
Sign up to our Newsletter and receive our latest Blog Posts straight in your Inbox. Stay informed and grow throughout your teaching career. Our blog posts are a combination of diaries and resources.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Popular Blog Posts
Diary submitted by Eve P. Completing a specialist TEFL course in a topic that is not covered in a standard TEFL course is a good
Diary submitted by Damian L, Madrid Preparing for the post TEFL interview: Once having obtained the TEFL certificate the next step for most aspiring teachers
Is the 1-1 speaking class general speaking or topic related and if so, what activities/material are done in the speaking classes? For many TEFL trainer
A Guide to Lesson Planning Diary submitted by Brian, Valencia. How can I conduct my lessons so that my students know what they are supposed
What difficulties do French people experience when learning English? Reflective Diary submitted by Dominic, Madrid. Several years ago, after completing an intensive weekend TEFL course,
Preparing the perfect CV for TEFL Top tips for an irresistible TEFL CV Diary submitted by Lolita M, Erasmus+ internship in Valencia In this essay
How beneficial is it for the students to have different teachers each lesson? Reflective Diary submitted by Cassie, Barcelona There are multiple benefits and inconveniences
Making lessons student-centred Diary submitted by Ruth H, Madrid “Maximising the amount of time the student can practise producing the target language” It is very
Need more inspiration?
Check out our Blog posts written by our now certified teachers!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Join TEFL Trainer for updates on exciting opportunities, exclusive offers and other TEFL related updates!
Get in touch with us now
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can email us: email@example.com