Learn how to TEACH English
We have the most comprehensive Teacher Training Course with Live Collaborative Webinars and Teaching Internships to get you ready for any Classroom environment!
& teach english
Get ready to Teach English Online & Anywhere in the World:
Some Theory & lots of Practice will determine your level of Knowledge and Confidence as a Teacher. Start here! You can consider:
- completing a quick 120-hour online TEFL course 100% Self-study (with email support),
- joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course (with unlimited live webinars),
- heading out to Spain to complete a TEFL internship (option available to University Students on their Erasmus+ or Year Abroad)!
- applying for a Virtual Internship (Option available to all). For graduates we have the premium TEFL course which can be supplemented with online teaching (an interview is required and there is an admin fee to be paid upon acceptance on the programme).
TEFL Trainer Live Webinars
Why attending unlimited Live Collaborative Webinars and Training Sessions will prepare you better for the EFL Classroom?
Joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course (with live collaborative webinars) means:
- learning how to create effective lesson plans,
- practising curriculum design to make sure your students stay with you throughout the academic year or their entire preparation (setting short to medium-term learning goals),
- learning about general English but also specialist English such as teaching Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL iBT, CAE, FCE, TOEIC and more), Business English (teaching in-company, preparing students for Job Interviews, preparing students for BEC or BULATS exams), Young Learners and Teenagers, and How to Teach Online.
- These hours of practice are added to your Certificate, enabling us to provide you with a Reference Letter in the form of a thorough breakdown of your Overall Grade (performance as a teacher and team worker). This helps guarantee Job Placements upon successful completion of the Premium TEFL Course.
Why people choose TEFL Trainer
Value for Money: Having had our Course materials and recruitment and assessment processes validated and regulated means that our Certificate is not only accredited but also internationally recognised.
Our unique format (available with the Premium course and internships) of training sessions and Q&A live Webinars make our Online Courses 100% personalised, relevant, and dynamic.
TEFL Trainer also organises teaching internships across various cities of Spain with admin and teaching internships in Barcelona and Valencia, and teaching internships in Bilbao, Cordoba, and Madrid.
Whether through email, catch-up calls, mentoring, our forum, or our live group webinars, you will be part of our TEFL Community and supported throughout your Course and teaching Career.
Sign up to our Newsletter and receive our latest Blog Posts straight in your Inbox. Stay informed and grow throughout your teaching career. Our blog posts are a combination of diaries and resources.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Popular Blog Posts
Teaching Writing Diary submitted by Katie J., Madrid How can you help a learner to develop their written structure and ideas? On more than one
Diary submitted by Darija T., Valencia, 2020 How can YouTube videos foster students’ desire to learn English? EFL classroom has, thanks to the technology,
How does Being Culturally Aware Help to Teach EFL? Reflective Diary submitted by Harriet, Valencia. Culture plays a huge part in the behaviour, opinions, expectations
Didactics, Pedagogy and Learning Difficulties. Diary submitted by Lee R., Valencia “Is it necessary to teach solely in the target language in order to acquire
What is TEFL Certification? Introduction: If you have been asking “what is TEFL Certification?” and not getting the full picture, you have come to the
Is there a perfect method of teaching vocabulary? Reflective Diary submitted by Dominic, Madrid. Is there a perfect method of teaching vocabulary? By definition,
What is the best way to learn vocabulary? Vocabulary is the body of words used in a particular language. There are many strategies and
How to lay out a lesson? Reflective Diary submitted by Mia, Valencia For every teacher a lesson does not only include the time we spent
Need more ideas?
Check out our Blog posts written by our now certified teachers!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join TEFL Trainer for updates on exciting opportunities, exclusive offers and other TEFL related updates!
Get in touch with us now
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org