Not just a Certificate: You will be ready to teach!
At TEFL Trainer we have the most comprehensive accredited Teacher Training Programme with Teaching Internships in Spain & Flexible Virtual Teaching Internships to get you ready for any Classroom Environment!, whilst you go through the theory of TEFL online!
Get you ready to Teach English Online & Anywhere in the World:
Some TEFL Theory & lots of Practice will determine your level of Knowledge and Confidence as a Teacher. What makes us different and how will this impact you? With our course you will:
- Become fully employable in teaching
- Gain the confidence you need to lead your classroom successfully
- Get that crucial first-hand experience that will land you your first paid job
- and you can do this in 30 days!
“This TEFL Course was truly helpful, instructive, and well organized. The course is not only theoretical, but it is combined with teaching practice. My questions were answered very quickly if not immediately by Julia Mattey. I am very grateful for her constant support, guidance and help.”
“The best thing about this course is the virtual internship, which will give you the opportunity to observe experienced teachers, and also to practice teaching and get feedback and tips from them.”
- completing a quick 120-hour online TEFL course 100% Self-study (with email support), IDEAL FOR EXPERIENCED TEACHERS THAT NEED TO VALIDATE THEIR KNOWLEDGE
- joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online TEFL course (with recorded webinars), OPEN TO ALL
- heading out to Spain to complete a TEFL internship (option available to University Students on their Erasmus+, Turing Program, or any Year Abroad or Graduate Placement)!
- applying for a Virtual Internship (Virtual teaching internships: OPTION OPEN TO ALL). Successfully passing two interviews is required. Proficient level of English, French, or Spanish also required depending on the language you are looking to teach.
TEFL Trainer's Premium Course
Why watching Collaborative Webinars and Training Sessions will prepare you better for the EFL Classroom?
Joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course means:
- learning how to create effective lesson plans,
- practising curriculum design to make sure your students stay with you throughout the academic year or their entire preparation (setting short to medium-term learning goals),
- learning about general English but also specialist English such as teaching Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL iBT, CAE, FCE, TOEIC and more), Business English (teaching in-company, preparing students for Job Interviews, preparing students for BEC or BULATS exams), Young Learners and Teenagers, and How to Teach Online.
- These hours of practice are added to your Certificate, enabling us to provide you with a Reference Letter in the form of a thorough breakdown of your Overall Grade (performance as a teacher and team worker). This helps guarantee and support Job Placements upon successful completion of the Premium TEFL Course.
- become fully employable in teaching
- gain the confidence you need to lead your classroom to success
- get that crucial first-hand experience that will get you your first paid job
Why people choose TEFL Trainer:
Value for Money: Having had our Course materials and recruitment and assessment processes validated and regulated means that our Certificate is not only accredited but also internationally recognised.
Our unique format (available with the Premium course and internships) of training sessions and Q&A recorded Webinars make our Online Courses 100% personalised, relevant, and dynamic.
TEFL Trainer also organises teaching internships across various cities of Spain with admin and teaching internships in Barcelona and Valencia, and teaching internships in Madrid and Valencia.
Whether through email, catch-up calls, mentoring, our forum, or our recorded group webinars, you will be part of our TEFL Community and supported throughout your Course and teaching Career.
Sign up to our Newsletter and receive our latest Blog Posts straight in your Inbox. Stay informed and grow throughout your teaching career. Our blog posts are a combination of diaries and resources.
A course designed with the student at the forefront. Bite-sized modules are accompanied by quick quizzes, helping you acquire the theoretical knowledge at your own pace.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US AT TEFL TRAINER
Or choose the right course type here:
Learn more about TEFL Certification and teaching EFL
Diary submitted by Lisa L, Barcelona, 2020 One thing I realised while observing classes is that student demotivation is a common occurrence, and although it
Using Resources / Lesson Planning / Student Levels and CEFR Diary submitted by Damian L, Madrid I have had many students ask me at the
English in Spain and Austria Diary submitted by Laura H. Valencia Will English become as important to Spaniards as it is already is to Austrians?
Why do people need to learn English? Diary submitted by Tom B. Valencia Carry out a poll on assessing needs outside of the language school.
Creating a distinctive atmosphere in the EFL Classroom What will create a distinctive atmosphere and what new techniques have you introduced in your class?
Teaching Writing Diary submitted by Katie J., Madrid How can you help a learner to develop their written structure and ideas? On more than one
B1 and B2 certificates: their importance in Spain Diary submitted by Laura B. This assignment aims to address the topic of B1 and B2 certificates
Define educational success in EFL Reflective Diary submitted by Mia, Valencia Nowadays, the pursuit for good English education is still attracting different types of students
Need some more inspiration?
Check out our Blog posts written by our now certified EFL and FLE teachers!