We get you ready to teach
We have the most comprehensive accredited Teacher Training Programme with Live Weekly Collaborative Webinars and Flexible Virtual Teaching Internships to get you ready for any Classroom Environment!
Get ready to Teach English Online & Anywhere in the World:
Some Theory & lots of Practice will determine your level of Knowledge and Confidence as a Teacher. Start here! You can consider:
- completing a quick 120-hour online TEFL course 100% Self-study (with email support),
- joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course (with unlimited live webinars),
- heading out to Spain to complete a TEFL internship (option available to University Students on their Erasmus+ or Year Abroad)!
- applying for a Virtual Internship (Option available to all). Two interviews are required.
TEFL Trainer Live Webinars
Why attending unlimited Live Collaborative Webinars and Training Sessions will prepare you better for the EFL Classroom?
Joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course (with live collaborative webinars) means:
- learning how to create effective lesson plans,
- practising curriculum design to make sure your students stay with you throughout the academic year or their entire preparation (setting short to medium-term learning goals),
- learning about general English but also specialist English such as teaching Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL iBT, CAE, FCE, TOEIC and more), Business English (teaching in-company, preparing students for Job Interviews, preparing students for BEC or BULATS exams), Young Learners and Teenagers, and How to Teach Online.
- These hours of practice are added to your Certificate, enabling us to provide you with a Reference Letter in the form of a thorough breakdown of your Overall Grade (performance as a teacher and team worker). This helps guarantee Job Placements upon successful completion of the Premium TEFL Course.
Why people choose TEFL Trainer
Value for Money: Having had our Course materials and recruitment and assessment processes validated and regulated means that our Certificate is not only accredited but also internationally recognised.
Our unique format (available with the Premium course and internships) of training sessions and Q&A live Webinars make our Online Courses 100% personalised, relevant, and dynamic.
TEFL Trainer also organises teaching internships across various cities of Spain with admin and teaching internships in Barcelona and Valencia, and teaching internships in Bilbao, Cordoba, and Madrid.
Whether through email, catch-up calls, mentoring, our forum, or our live group webinars, you will be part of our TEFL Community and supported throughout your Course and teaching Career.
Sign up to our Newsletter and receive our latest Blog Posts straight in your Inbox. Stay informed and grow throughout your teaching career. Our blog posts are a combination of diaries and resources.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Popular Blog Posts
EFL Exams/ EFL Resources Making the most of audio-visual resources in the EFL classroom Diary submitted by Matthew M., Madrid Regardless of the age
TEFL Trainer, Reflective diary written by Francesco T. What are the main constraints in the classroom facing TEFL teachers (large multilevel classes, textbooks, curriculum, hours,
Diary submitted by Corina, Madrid, 2020 Classroom rules and approach to discipline and its role in learning EFL Where should I(a new teacher) start? I
Diary submitted by Charlotte C, Erasmus+ internship in Valencia Planning a lesson in advance is essential. It is suggested that a good lesson plan is
What should be considered when selecting a TEFL course? Reflective Diary submitted by Dominic, Madrid. An article in the Guardian indicates that to start teaching
Creating a distinctive atmosphere in the EFL Classroom What will create a distinctive atmosphere and what new techniques have you introduced in your class?
Is the approach to TEFL different to native speakers of Spanish in Central and Latin America than it is in Spain? Diary submitted by Amy
Teaching in Western Europe Reflective Diary submitted by Max, Madrid. I am spending my TEFL internship in Madrid Spain and I have learnt a lot
Need more ideas?
Check out our Blog posts written by our now certified teachers!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join TEFL Trainer for updates on exciting opportunities, exclusive offers and other TEFL related updates!
Get in touch with us now
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org