Not just a Certificate: We get you ready to teach
We have the most comprehensive accredited Teacher Training Programme with Teaching Internships in Spain or Flexible Virtual Teaching Internships to get you ready for any Classroom Environment!
Get you ready to Teach English Online & Anywhere in the World:
Some TEFL Theory & lots of Practice will determine your level of Knowledge and Confidence as a Teacher.
Start here! You can consider:
- completing a quick 120-hour online TEFL course 100% Self-study (with email support), IDEAL FOR EXPERIENCED TEACHERS THAT NEED TO VALIDATE THEIR KNOWLEDGE
- joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online TEFL course (with recorded webinars), OPEN TO ALL
- heading out to Spain to complete a TEFL internship (option available to University Students on their Erasmus+, Turing Program, or any Year Abroad or Graduate Placement)!
- applying for a Virtual Internship (Virtual teaching internships: OPTION OPEN TO ALL). Successfully passing two interviews is required. Proficient level of English, French, or Spanish also required.
TEFL Trainer's Premium Course
Why watching Collaborative Webinars and Training Sessions will prepare you better for the EFL Classroom?
Joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course means:
- learning how to create effective lesson plans,
- practising curriculum design to make sure your students stay with you throughout the academic year or their entire preparation (setting short to medium-term learning goals),
- learning about general English but also specialist English such as teaching Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL iBT, CAE, FCE, TOEIC and more), Business English (teaching in-company, preparing students for Job Interviews, preparing students for BEC or BULATS exams), Young Learners and Teenagers, and How to Teach Online.
- These hours of practice are added to your Certificate, enabling us to provide you with a Reference Letter in the form of a thorough breakdown of your Overall Grade (performance as a teacher and team worker). This helps guarantee and support Job Placements upon successful completion of the Premium TEFL Course.
Why people choose TEFL Trainer:
Value for Money: Having had our Course materials and recruitment and assessment processes validated and regulated means that our Certificate is not only accredited but also internationally recognised.
Our unique format (available with the Premium course and internships) of training sessions and Q&A recorded Webinars make our Online Courses 100% personalised, relevant, and dynamic.
TEFL Trainer also organises teaching internships across various cities of Spain with admin and teaching internships in Barcelona and Valencia, and teaching internships in Madrid and Valencia.
Whether through email, catch-up calls, mentoring, our forum, or our recorded group webinars, you will be part of our TEFL Community and supported throughout your Course and teaching Career.
Sign up to our Newsletter and receive our latest Blog Posts straight in your Inbox. Stay informed and grow throughout your teaching career. Our blog posts are a combination of diaries and resources.
A course designed with the student at the forefront. Bite-sized modules are accompanied by quick quizzes, helping you acquire the theoretical knowledge at your own pace.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US AT TEFL TRAINER
Popular TEFL Blog Posts
Why is this the best TEFL course for you? If you are the type of person who has always had a desire to teach English as
Diary submitted by Pariise D., Valencia, 2020 Unlike the other interns at Kings Language Academy, the vast majority of my students are teenagers which meant
Diary submitted by Darija T., Valencia, 2020 Teaching in Spain How can Spanish speakers improve their English pronunciation? Spanish language is undoubtedly one of
Diary submitted by Aoife B., Valencia, 2020 Section 2: As an EFL teacher, do you see yourself more as a leader, a mentor, or as
Is it better to teach 1to1 or in larger groups? Diary submitted by Charlotte M., Madrid CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT IS IT BETTER TO TEACH ONE-TO-ONE OR
Teaching Use of English CASE STUDY As a teacher, I am always trying to find out the best way of giving English classes to the
Is it better to be given the teaching material and resources by your school? Diary submitted by Charlotte M., Madrid EFL RESOURCES IS IT BETTER
EFL Exams and Resources: How do I test my students? Diary submitted by Robyn T. According to the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) the
Need some more inspiration?
Check out our Blog posts written by our now certified EFL and FLE teachers!
Subscribe to our TEFL Newsletter
Join TEFL Trainer for updates on exciting opportunities, exclusive offers and other TEFL related updates!
Get in touch with TEFL Trainer now
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can email us: email@example.com