Learn how to TEACH ONLINE
We have the most comprehensive Teacher Training Course with 1to1 Mentoring & Collaborative Webinars to get you ready for any Classroom environment!
Get ready to Teach English Online & Abroad:
Some Theory & lots of Practice will determine your level of Knowledge and Confidence as a Teacher. Start here! You can consider:
- completing a quick 120-hour online TEFL course 100% Self-study (with email support),
- joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course (with 1to1 mentoring and live webinars),
- heading out to Spain to complete a TEFL internship (Option available to University Students on their Erasmus+)!
- applying for a virtual internship (Option available to University Students on their Erasmus+). For graduates we have the premium TEFL course which can be supplemented with online teaching (an interview is required and there is an additional fee to be paid).
TEFL Trainer Live Webinars
Why attending Live Collaborative Webinars and 1-to-1 Mentoring and Training Sessions will prepare you better for the EFL Classroom?
- learning how to create effective lesson plans,
- practising curriculum design to make sure your students stay with you throughout the academic year or their entire preparation (short to medium-term learning goals),
- learning about general English but also specialist English such as teaching Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL bit, CAE, FCE, TOEIC and more), Business English (teaching in-company, preparing students for Job Interviews, preparing students for BEC or BULATS exams), Young Learners and Teenagers, and How to Teach Online!
- These hours of practice are added to your Certificate, enabling us to provide you with a Reference Letter and a breakdown of your grade (performance as a teacher and team worker). This helps guarantee Job Placements upon successful completion of the Online TEFL Course.
Why people choose TEFL Trainer
Value for Money: Having had our Course materials and recruitment and assessment processes validated and regulated means that our Certificate is not only accredited but also internationally recognised.
Our unique format (available with the premium online course and internships) of Mentoring sessions and live Webinars make our Online Courses 100% personalised, relevant, and dynamic.
TEFL Trainer also organises teaching internships across various cities of Spain with admin and teaching internships in Barcelona and Valencia, and teaching internships in Bilbao, Cordoba, and Madrid.
Whether through email, catch-up calls, mentoring sessions, our forum, or our live group webinars, you will be part of our TEFL Community and supported throughout your Course and teaching Career.
Sign up to our Newsletter and receive our latest Blog Posts straight in your Inbox. Stay informed and grow throughout your teaching career. Our blog posts are a combination of diaries and resources.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Popular Blog Posts
Diary submitted by Julia A, Erasmus+ internship in Valencia Traditional homework is often considered to be crucial to the learning process of a student.
Teaching in Western Europe – outside of Spain Diary submitted by Lee R., Valencia “Being taught English grammar from a German point of view.” To
Best TEFL certification The truth is that there is no best TEFL certificate, unfortunately as English is spoken in so many countries, it is impossible
How beneficial is the TEFL Trainer Online Course? Diary submitted by Matthew M. Madrid TEFL / TEFL Certification / TEFL Courses How beneficial is the
Diary submitted by Mathilde S, Erasmus+ internship in Madrid There are a lot of divergent theories over the role and significance that the mother tongue
Teaching Speaking Diary submitted by Katie J., Madrid How to teach speaking to a confident learner? Of the four language skills, it seems to be
Tips for tired teachers Diary submitted by Adam G., Madrid How to keep myself motivated towards the end of the semester? Teaching English is
TEFL Trainer Certification Course Is there a difference in behaviour and motivation in different age groups? Keeping a student motivated in the classroom is, in my
Need more inspiration?
Check out our Blog posts written by our now certified teachers!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Join TEFL Trainer for updates on exciting opportunities, exclusive offers and other TEFL related updates!
Get in touch with us now
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can email us: email@example.com