We get you ready to teach
We have the most comprehensive accredited Teacher Training Programme with Live Weekly Collaborative Webinars and Flexible Virtual Teaching Internships to get you ready for any Classroom Environment!
Get ready to Teach English Online & Anywhere in the World:
Some Theory & lots of Practice will determine your level of Knowledge and Confidence as a Teacher. Start here! You can consider:
- completing a quick 120-hour online TEFL course 100% Self-study (with email support),
- joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course (with unlimited live webinars),
- heading out to Spain to complete a TEFL internship (option available to University Students on their Erasmus+ or Year Abroad)!
- applying for a Virtual Internship (Option available to all). Two interviews are required.
TEFL Trainer Live Webinars
Why attending unlimited Live Collaborative Webinars and Training Sessions will prepare you better for the EFL Classroom?
Joining the most comprehensive 160-hour online course (with live collaborative webinars) means:
- learning how to create effective lesson plans,
- practising curriculum design to make sure your students stay with you throughout the academic year or their entire preparation (setting short to medium-term learning goals),
- learning about general English but also specialist English such as teaching Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL iBT, CAE, FCE, TOEIC and more), Business English (teaching in-company, preparing students for Job Interviews, preparing students for BEC or BULATS exams), Young Learners and Teenagers, and How to Teach Online.
- These hours of practice are added to your Certificate, enabling us to provide you with a Reference Letter in the form of a thorough breakdown of your Overall Grade (performance as a teacher and team worker). This helps guarantee Job Placements upon successful completion of the Premium TEFL Course.
Why people choose TEFL Trainer
Value for Money: Having had our Course materials and recruitment and assessment processes validated and regulated means that our Certificate is not only accredited but also internationally recognised.
Our unique format (available with the Premium course and internships) of training sessions and Q&A live Webinars make our Online Courses 100% personalised, relevant, and dynamic.
TEFL Trainer also organises teaching internships across various cities of Spain with admin and teaching internships in Barcelona and Valencia, and teaching internships in Bilbao, Cordoba, and Madrid.
Whether through email, catch-up calls, mentoring, our forum, or our live group webinars, you will be part of our TEFL Community and supported throughout your Course and teaching Career.
Sign up to our Newsletter and receive our latest Blog Posts straight in your Inbox. Stay informed and grow throughout your teaching career. Our blog posts are a combination of diaries and resources.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Popular Blog Posts
Best TEFL certification The truth is that there is no best TEFL certificate, unfortunately as English is spoken in so many countries, it is impossible
Teaching with limited resources: challenges and potential benefits Diary submitted by Rhiona B. Madrid Teaching with limited resources can be both challenging and beneficial.
Diary submitted by Charlotte C, Erasmus+ internship in Valencia Learning a language can be an extremely difficult task, especially if you’re learning a different language
How can I get my beginner students to feel more confident with listening to English and not just freeze when someone talks to them?
When should fluency take some priority over accuracy? And how should your error correction policy reflect this? Teaching in Spain. In answering the first part
Is there place in TEFL for non-native speakers of English? Diary submitted by Lee R., Valencia Why non-natives are vital in TEFL positions despite the
Diary submitted by Pariise D., Valencia, 2020 As a language student, the teaching profession has been strongly encouraged as a future job opportunity by both
Which method of teaching is better for an EFL lesson- teacher centred approach or student -centred approach?
Diary submitted by Nicoletta, Valencia, 2020 Teacher- centred learning is a traditional approach which has been used for many years, all around the globe, it
Need more ideas?
Check out our Blog posts written by our now certified teachers!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join TEFL Trainer for updates on exciting opportunities, exclusive offers and other TEFL related updates!
Get in touch with us now
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can email us: email@example.com